The amount of money, over and above a recipient’s maintenance need (funds necessary to pay one’s food, clothing, shelter, transportation, recreation, etc.), that is available to cover the recipient’s medical costs. The maintenance need, for many years, has been set at $ 600.00. In other words, a Medi-Cal recipient must pay all of his or her monthly income over the $ 600.00 maintenance need for his medical expenses before Medi-Cal coverage begins
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center