This term, usually connected with regional center or special education programming, refers to a program where the majority of classes and/or activities occur on site, rather than in the community. For example, shopping skills can be learned on-site, in a store-like environment, created for the purpose of teaching shopping skills, or much more common today, in a regular store located in one’s community
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center