In connection with Medi-Cal, a SNF (pronounced “sniff”) provides long-term care. It is a health facility providing twenty-four-hour inpatient care, serving people (most commonly, elderly) with health care and other needs which preclude assisted living and other less restrictive supportive living environments
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center