Monthly cash payments, paid to an disabled worker who has earned sufficient credits through FICA payments, paid into the social security system. The definition of disability in this context is that the worker cannot achieve “substantial gainful activity,” because of a severe impairment, listed in, or equal to, the social security listings of impairments
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center