Services provided by a speech pathologist, in the context of special education, to provide or improve speech and language skills to enable the student to benefit from his or her special education program. The range of services is surprisingly broad, including conversation skills, word retrieval, and other “pragmatic” skills in addition to what one might consider basic speech and language therapy. Services should also include consultation with the classroom teacher to continue the work in class. Speech and language therapy is also funded through Medi-Cal and regional center
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center