This term is used in the contexts of special education, and other group programs, as well as Community Care Licensing concerns about the appropriateness of a group home for certain individuals. As one might expect, the term refers to the number of direct care staff at any given time, to the number of clients in attendance
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center