Under the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act (Public Law 95-602) and the Lanterman Act, the State Council (comprised of consumers, parents and state agency administrators) has the responsibility of planning and coordinating resources to protect the legal, civil and service rights of persons with developmental disabilities
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center