A payment a state may elect to make, which supplements the Federal Benefit Rate, thereby increasing the monthly SSI cash payment. While California makes the SSP, which increases the federal monthly cash payment by approximately 25%, California SSI recipients are ineligible for food stamps. In 2006, the SSI monthly cash payment amount (including the SSP) for a single person paying all their living costs (without contributions in cash or in-kind), is $ 834.00
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center