As the term is used in the context of special education, an interdisciplinary team of educational professionals whose purpose is to review a student’s academic performance in order to develop possible alternatives, in terms of accommodations and generic services, that will enable him or her to successfully continue in regular education
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center