Augmentative services, needed to meet the needs of an individual with disabilities, but which are not funded as part of a larger service category, such as e.g., physical, speech, or occupational therapy provided to a participant in regional center-funded residential or day programming
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center