Services and supports (such as a job coach) provided to individuals with disabilities at the job site, while the individual is working. Services and supports are provided to assist the individual in to locating (i.e, job development), perform and retain his or her employment. Supported employment services can be funded through special education, regional center, or the Department of Rehabilitation, Habilitation Services
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center