A surrogate parent is a person appointed by the SELPA to ensure the rights of an individual with disabilities when the child’s situation is such that no parent can be identified or located, or the child is a ward of the state and the parents do not retain educational rights for the child
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center