A needs-based welfare program, formerly known as Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), providing a monthly cash payment. The recipient and children are also entitled to categorically-linked Medi-Cal. In California TANF is known as CalWORKs
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center