One of the Titles in the California Code of Regulations containing regulations developed by the Department of Health Services, which cover among other things rules concerning eligibility, treatment of trusts, services, state licensing regulations for community care facilities and health facilities. In addition to the regulations, one must research the All County Welfare Director Letters in order to understand the current rules on a specific topic
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center