A regularly scheduled, legally mandated, reassessment for every child receiving special education services. One need not wait until the triennial assessment to have one’s child tested. The assessment process, including due process provisions are a matter of law, with an assessment plan to which the parent must agree (or approved via a due process hearing), and (at least the school districts assert), a 50-day time-line
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center