Although there are some exceptions, generally, this term refers to income, other than wages. This term is used in the context of SSI, and is the most significant reduction of an SSI monthly cash payment because it reduces the check (after applying the $ 20.00 disregard if it has not been used) dollar-for-dollar. Perhaps counter-intuitively, SSDI monthly cash payments, for purposes of SSI, are considered unearned income
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center