In the context of psychological testing, validity refers to the extent to which a test measures what it purports to measure, i.e., inferences drawn from the test results have some validity
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center