The acquisition of skills necessary to to adjust one’s movement based on what is seen. The term includes eye-hand coordination (activities such as cutting and handwriting) and gross motor skills (like kicking and throwing)
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center