Services provided by the Department of Rehabilitiation, including education and training, to enable an individual to successfully obtain and retain employment. Such services include vocational evaluation, counseling, activity services, work adjustment, occupational skill, training and job placement
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center