The Department of Rehabilitation (Habilitation Section) funds and monitors those programs for people who have acquired basic vocational and independent living skills and need a work-oriented setting to prepare for a vocation. In practice, these programs are usually segregated, but need not be
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center