A systematic methodology to help people acquire behaviors by structuring the person’s environment to reinforce or reward positive behaviors. Acceptable interventions include positive behavioral support strategies that do not cause pain or trauma, and are provided in a manner that respects the persons’s individual needs and dignity
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center