The state welfare-to-work program that provides income support and access to health coverage on a temporary basis. CalWORKs is California’s reference to the Temporary Aid to Needy Families program (TANF). TANF was formerly called Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC)
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center