The district defined curriculum, which defines the range of knowledge and skills included in the District-adopted course of study. The student must complete the curriculum successfully in order to be promoted and ultimately graduate. The curriculum may include academic as well as cultural, social and moral knowledge and skills
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center