A set of rules used by Social Security, Medi-Cal, and other needs-tested benefit programs to determine income that is available to an individual by virtue of his or her relationship to another, i.e., spouse to spouse and parent to child deeming
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center