An administrative hearing used to resolve disputes between students and/or parents and the LEA and other entities providing services pursuant to an IEP. The hearing is currently conducted OAH. Unless appealed to federal court, the hearing decision becomes the final administrative determination and is binding on all parties
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center