The procedural safeguards available to enforce rights under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. The due process provisions are applicable to students, parents and local education agencies who are eligible for or seeking eligibility for special education. Either the pupil, the parent, or the LEA may initiate a due process hearing procedure
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center