A program under the IDEA for developmentally at-risk and delayed children 0 – 3 years of age. Similar to special education, early intervention planning is documented in the Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP), which is similar to the IEP. In addition to direct services to infants, emotional support, guidance and information is available to the parents. The California Department of Developmental Services is designated lead agency, providing services through the regional center system
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center