A federally funded preschool program designed to serve children from low income families, in order to meet the child’s educational, social, health, nutritional and emotional needs. Ten percent of Head Start placements are reserved for children with disabilities, without regard to the parent’s income
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center