The measure of an individual’s use of hospital and skilled nursing facility care for purposes of Medicare. A Medicare benefit period begins on the day a beneficiary enters a hospital or skilled nursing facility (SNF). The Medicare benefit period ends 60 consecutive days after the individual’s most recent discharge from hospital SNF care. Once the Medicare benefit period ends, subsequent hospitalization or SNF care will begin a new Medicare benefit period
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center