A county assessment to determine an individual’s level of need (expressed in hours of service) for In Home Supportive Services. The need is assessed through an evaluation that measures an individual’s need for personal non-medical services, i.e., activities of daily living (dressing, transferring, toileting, bathing, eating, respiration, getting around in the house) and instrumental activities of daily living (housekeeping, shopping, taking medication, meal preparation, managing finances, and getting around out of the house). The results of the assessment are communicated to the recipient or applicant through a Notice of Action
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center