The purpose of the federal No Child Left Behind Act (P.L. 107-110), is “. . . to ensure that all children have a fair, equal and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education . . ..”(emphasis added)
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center