The principle of normalization, originated through the work of Wolf Wolfensberger, holds that services and supports should be provided to allow an individual with disabilties to live a life that is similar to his or her same-aged, non-disabled peers. The principle of normalization provides a foundation for the Lanterman Act
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center