Social security benefits (as distinguished from SSI). Also know as Title II benefits, indicating the citation in the Social Security Act. A beneficiary receiving OASDI will also be eligible for Medicare after a 24 month wait. OASDI beneficiaries may also be eligible for SSI, if their total income, including OASDI monthly cash payments, fall within the income limits for SSI and they meet the resource rules
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center