This term refers to a section of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) mandating states to provide early intervention services to infants and toddlers between the ages of birth to three. This section was formerly known as “Part H”
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center