In the context of regional center services, the POS refers to the agreement between an agency and a vendor that authorizes the vendor to bill the regional center for providing services to a person with a developmental disability, pursuant to the IPP
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center