A plan, similar to the IDEA’s IEP, stating a student’s educational goals and objectives. Often, this plan is developed in the context of an IEP, when the team determines that the child is ineligible for services under the IDEA
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center