In the context of disabilities, segregation means grouping persons with disabilities in a setting (such as day programs, or residential programs) where there is little or no interaction with nondisabled persons other than those who are not paid to be in the setting
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center