Unlike the three month grace period, trial work months are non-consecutive months in which an SSDI beneficiary receives monthly gross income of at least $620 (as of January 1, 2006). Trial Work Month income levels have increased over time, from prior years. Previous Trial Work Month gross income levels were: $590 in 2005, $580 in 2004, $570 in 2003, $560 in 2002, $530 in 2001, $200 from 1990 to 2000, and $75 before 1990
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center