In the context of regional centers, this term refers to the process of determining that an applicant meets all of the requirements and standards of Title 17, relating to the service that the person or entity will provide. The end product of vendorization, is the authorization to provide services for a fee
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center