This term refers primarily to income exemptions, allowed by the Social Security Administration, for persons receiving SSDI and SSI benefits, to encourage the individual to seek and retain employment. Such exemptions include the calculation of earned income for an SSI recipient (application of the $ 20.00 any-income disregard, plus the $ 65.00 earned income disregard, and then only 50% of the remainder is countable income), Impairment Related Work Expenses (IRWE), the Plan for Achieving Self-Support (PASS) and other incentives
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center